Competition Terms and Conditions
Free prize draw terms and conditions to win two tickets to the London Premier of 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald'
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Event Merchandising Ltd of Unit 11 The Edge, Humber Road, London, NW2 6EW.
2. The prize draw is open to anyone in the European Union, United States of America and/or Canada aged 18 years or over (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction if older), except employees of the Promoter or of Lumos, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. All purchasers of the pin badge must enter the prize draw via wearelumos.org/fantasticbeasts and fill in details of order number and/or serial number. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter without purchase please complete this form and send by post to Prize Draw Free Entry, Event Merchandising Limited of [Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London N3 1LF or is it the other address we have which is Unit 11 The Edge, Humber Road, London, NW2 6EW]
5. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 (BST) on 31st October 2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 1st November 2018 out of all eligible entries received by the closing date.
8. The winner will receive two tickets to the London Premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on 13 November 2018. For those resident outside of the United Kingdom only, the prize also includes up to two nights at a four star hotel in London and two economy flights to London.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 3rd November 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-negotiable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or prize draw by the winner.
11. The premiere tickets are supplied by Warner Bros, Entertainment Inc. ("WB"), 98 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8WB and the flight and accommodation is supplier by Lumos. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so. Please note that WB and Lumos have provided the prize but are not responsible for the creation, execution, administration or fulfilment of the prize draw. Winner and, if applicable, their guest(s) may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form and/or Release Form before the Prize is awarded. If the winner is under the age of eighteen (18) years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the prize is awarded
Winner and, if applicable, their guest(s) may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for WB and/or Lumos and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner, Lumos or other third parties for publicity, and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data (including, without limitation, his/her name and image) for such purpose.
Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of WB or Lumos. In this situation, WB or Lumos may at their discretion vary or amend the prize so as to provide a reasonable alternative prize and winner agrees that no liability shall attach to WB, Lumos or connected parties as a result.
12. WB and its parents and affiliates and Lumos shall be "Released Parties" so that participants of the prize draw will be required to agree to release and hold WB and its parents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with entry or participation in the prize draw, participation in any prize draw-related activity or use of the Prize or any other prize received
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.